Sochi Winter Olympic Venues [via]
From the top:
- Images 1 + 2 Bolshoy Ice Dome, Architect: Mostovik
- Images 3 + 4 Iceberg Skating Palace, Architect: Mosproekt-4 with Ingeokom
- Image 5 Shayba Arena, Architect: Central Research Institute for Industrial Buildings (CNIIPromzdaniy)
- Image 6 Fisht Olympic Stadium, Architect: Populous
- Image 7 Ice Cube Curling Center, Architect: Stroyproekt and Ural-Expert
- Images 8 + 9 Adler Arena, Architect: StoryInternational with Cannon Design
- Images 10 Aerial View of the Olympic Venues
Cutest pbros + pledge parents ❤️ I love you all (‘: (at Joshu-Ya)
So worth 2 weeks of rush and and additional 2 1/2 hours of getting trolled ^_______^ ΑΘ class! #calakpsi
red hong yi renders chinese scenes from makeup
Brock Davis is an award-winning, multidisciplinary artist and creative director with a knack for creating ground-breaking work.
Brock Davis is my favorite visual artist and I did a photo project based on what he does and it came out alright. I wish I was as creative as he is.
For those who might have not have seen this yet, this is Yuzuru Hanyu’s skate for Japan last night at the 2014 Olympics. He scored a 97.98 on this skate, and currently sits in 1st place!
This is one of the best skates I’ve ever seen and I had to share!
my everything is tingling